Sunday, February 26, 2017

More about Driveline


Hey guys, what’s up? Today I’m reviewing the Driveline Baseball official blog. Who knew blogs were so big these days? I sure didn’t. 

What is it?
This blog is pretty cool because it actually posts a decent amount about Driveline and what makes it so unique.

Not only does the blog post about different topics in regards to Driveline, but it also posts videos of the subject they’re discussing. Pretty neat if you ask me. This gives it a whole new depth, you know? Reading about a subject is one thing, but seeing it actually happen is a whole new ballpark. (Get it?)

A handful of the posts talk about mechanics, some talk about different types of pitches, some discuss training, some talk about speed, some talk about professionals.

I hope to incorporate posts similar to these in my own blog…so you have that to look forward to! I also intend to talk about my own experiences with the program, what working with my trainer was like, and what Driveline has done for me thus far to better my pitching abilities.

Who will like this blog?
Hey, even if you aren’t a pitcher, you have to admit. Watching these guys and what they’re doing is pretty freaking cool. If you appreciate baseball in any way, shape or form, you will definitely like this blog.

If you like reading cool blogs, then you will like this blog.

If you’re into cool blogs about baseball, then you will totally love this blog.

If you don’t like baseball or blogs, that’s cool too. You can watch some decent looking guys practice training for baseball. I mean, if that’s what you’re into, then you will like this blog also.

If you’re my Mom, you will like this blog.

Now if you’re not into baseball, cool blogs, cool blogs about baseball, decent looking dudes playing baseball, or you aren’t my Mom, then I feel bad for you. You’re missing out!

Now…go check it out!
By clicking on some of these blog posts, you’ll learn some more about why I think that this program is so sweet. You won’t regret it, I swear. If you do regret it, maybe you clicked on the wrong link.

Thanks for taking 45 seconds out of your day to read this blog post about another blog. Hopefully, you’ll take an extra five plus minutes to look at the Driveline blog too. 

Also, hopefully, you’ll still want to look at my blog after looking at the Driveline blog. Keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn’t one up mine.

Thanks again guys for checking out my blog! With any luck, the rest of your day will involve tacos and a decent nap.

Hasta La Vista,
Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment